Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting Ready for the Move

Walking to Work


Yesterday Rachel and I went to Home Depot and bought a laptop. It will be my first laptop and I am glad I waited because it was only $400 and it is more powerful than our current desktop computer. It seems smart to hold off buying new technology because over time the product is improved and the cost comes down.

Rachel and I went to Target a few days ago to purchase miscellaneous items I will need for the apartment. We were having fun and it felt similar to when we went shopping 11 years ago for supplies for our first house.

The past 7-8 days my asthma has disappeared, which means I am sleeping through the night and when I run I feel as if I have come down from a mountain top. Urbana got more snow recently and yesterday I was running through it, feeling strong due to my fully functioning lungs. What a difference it makes, running is so much easier and enjoyable when I am not gasping for air with each breath.